CABS OverviewThe best testimony to the power, scope and reliability of CABS is its long-established and loyal user base, which includes some of the world’s leading organisations.
This website gives you a glimpse of the awesome benefits that could be yours from implementing CABS within your organisation.
So what is CABS and what benefits could you expect to gain if you were to join their ranks?
Firstly, CABS is proven – every day thousands of users around the world rely on CABS to keep their meetings and events happening and to deliver front-of-house client service.
Next, CABS is modern – integrating with and taking advantage of the power of the latest Microsoft technologies including Office, server software, Internet Information Services, Active Directory, OAuth 2.0 and SQL Database, as well as having mobile device apps providing selected functionality for roving users, CABS is both easy to support and use.
Furthermore, CABS is scalable – from helping to run a relatively small site with just a handful of system users, through to supporting larger facilities with hundreds of users, to enabling organisations with facilities in several time zones and thousands of users working around the clock to work as one, CABS is a system you can be sure will be fit for purpose.
Yet CABS is quite a challenge to define - it can easily be described as any of the following:
- An online diary
- A world meeting planner
- A room booking system
- Club membership software
- A multi-time zone meeting planner
- A meeting room booking system
- Membership management software
- Visitor management software
- Reception software
- A hospitality system
- Integrated car parking system
- A hot desk management system
- A hotelling system
- Service delivery software
- Conference centre management software
- A commercial venue management system
- An integrated restaurant management system
- Residential conference centre software
- Training centre management software